General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By DannyCraQ
#48126 could it be the fact im using the axles from my auto tranny on my manual?

cause i cant get it to go in for the life of me.

any help would be appreciated, also can i use 2000 manual axles on my 95?

my buddys got a set and was wondering if theyd fit, my axles have about 150 k on em and his has 80k, do they fit?
By asianrob
#48127 as far as i know all D-series Manual axles will fit on NON ABS cars for 92-00

difference the ABS axles need to go on ABS car

they Said the Auto axles will work on a manual car i my self never tried because i never had an auto car

and to answer your question yes they will fit
By DannyCraQ
#48128 yea i was just told on HT that someone friend did a at to mt and that the auto axles are different and he had to use manual ones =/

ima take a shot of what im talkin bout.
By DannyCraQ
#48130 Image

this is as far as my auto axle on the passenger side goes in.

i cannot get it to go further, i noticed when i push on it, it wont turn, there for that means the axle is in all the way, and when i put my car back on the ground, it just rolls in every gear. im assuming, that its cause of the auto one being to short??

the driver side, goes in all the way no problems. but it seems to be the smaller one.
By asianrob
#48132 i think teal had this problem

is the tranny side of the axle in all the way?

i seen some one using an auto axle before oh well

go ahead and get some Manual axles because they will fit properly
By overtwo
#48133 Any luck with this yet?

Oh, and I was cracking up at the new avatar!!! :thumb: :lol:
By DannyCraQ
DC4rob wrote:i think teal had this problem

is the tranny side of the axle in all the way?

i seen some one using an auto axle before oh well

go ahead and get some Manual axles because they will fit properly
that pic is the tranny side. the driver side is the only one that will go in all the way, i think itll just be safe to get the manuals on there, and if i have a problem with that, then im screwed

lol @ mike, i know, did u see the video? lmao

mike, im down for tonight btw
By overtwo
DannyCraQ wrote:lol @ mike, i know, did u see the video? lmao

mike, im down for tonight btw

Naw I havn't seen the vid...send me a link...

I'll hit you up around 8 tonight...I'll also get some pics of the block/head to start my build thread. :thumb:
By asianrob
#48207 glad to hear its runnig again :thumb:
By DannyCraQ
#48210 yea its running real slugish tho. i dont have my 02 sensor hooked up would that make the ECU and car in general run shitty aka limp mode?
By asianrob
DannyCraQ wrote:yea its running real slugish tho. i dont have my 02 sensor hooked up would that make the ECU and car in general run shitty aka limp mode?

possible check engine light on?
By DannyCraQ
#48277 yea its on, i dont have the 02 sensor in, just wondering if that could be a possible problem of sluggishness [/code]
By asianrob
#48310 could be check the code :lol: or plug it in