General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By 92civicEGsedan
#309117 so im thinking about doing a manual conversion and i have no clue what all ima need so could someone inform me on what ima need besides the manual tranmission and the manual tranny ecu thing
By EJ1_MK
#309120 You will need this list at least:

pedal set from a manual 92-00 civic or 94-01 Integra
Shift Linkage
Shifter either civic or teg will work teg has a short throw or aftermarket
ECU
Clutch Master Cylinder
Clutch Slave Cylinder
Clutch line either hard line factory or aftermarket tucked line
Clutch and Flywheel
Passenger side transmission mount ( they are different)
The trans torque mount and bracket that bolts to the trans.

That should be the main parts you will need to locate. There is going to be a lot of extra wiring so a lot of the guys like to get to hunt down an manual engine harness and front end chassis harness to eliminate all the extra connectors and what not.
By TrailerTrash
#309124 pressure plate, pilot bearing, and im pretty sure youll need flywheel bolts.

and to complete the interior youll need the center console piece with the shifter boot and a manual gauge cluster
By 92civicEGsedan
#309129 ok thanks if i can get all of that from the place about 30-40 mins down the road i should be able to get it for about $204 and everything i need for a mini me swap there is about $200 so i should be able to have the money for the stuff when ever september gets here but wont be able to do that till school gets out for christmas so i might wait till then to do it
By 92civicEGsedan
TrailerTrash wrote:pressure plate, pilot bearing, and im pretty sure youll need flywheel bolts.

and to complete the interior youll need the center console piece with the shifter boot and a manual gauge cluster
what's the difference in a manual and auto gauge cluster?
By bks84
92civicEGsedan wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:pressure plate, pilot bearing, and im pretty sure youll need flywheel bolts.

what's the difference in a manual and auto gauge cluster?

auto will have P R N D 2 1, manual will not.
By Datsmart
#309465 You will also need the starter off of a manual trans.
Be sure to get the bolts, one is a special longer one that is unique.
By 92civicEGsedan
#309793 Alright thanks for the list of items I need
By TrailerTrash
Datsmart wrote:You will also need the starter off of a manual trans.
Be sure to get the bolts, one is a special longer one that is unique.

ohhh thats an important one! forgot about those :thumb:
By Whittiersferio
#309837 Where are you located, im gonna do the same, i want to know your process, keep me posted, and also, what are some parts that i could get that are aftermarket brand, need help quick, my auto transmission going out soon!
By 92civicEGsedan
#309846 I won't be able to help out with this for a few months I'm planning on waiting till I get out for Christmas break to do this so I don't have to worry about getting a way to college and then ill have bday money to get the parts since I probably won't be able to get them when I get my check from school in September cause I still got to pay my grandma the $950 I borrowed from her to buy the car and get my tags and insurance put on the car
By nickcrow123
#311054 You can't use the stock manual mount because on auto chassis the mount bracket is angled unlike manuals. You need to to ether buy a aftermarket auto 2 manual mount (80 bucks on ebay) or cut and weld a new mount mount bracket off the frame putting a manual version in place
By TrailerTrash
92civicEGsedan wrote:yeah i think ima get hasport mounts

you wont regret it! quality aftermarket mounts are :thumb:
By cruzan
#311476 I did all that in 3 day's all by my self take from one car to the next one is very easy when you now about cars and you need to but a fuse or jump the plug that mark your gear from p2d so your car can turn on oh and get a manual ecu an i doing it again next month hopefully