N/A build discussion
By asianrob
#317795 have you considered other cams?

im running Jun Stage 3 in mine for nice mid to upper range power.

i've considered stepping up to Rocket motorsports M24X

Rocket motorsports is a really good company.

i think with their cams you would need to run their valve train ( i THINK i dont know why it wouldnt work with other valve springs and retainers?)

but anyways just throwing that out there.
By bks84
#317800 I'm on rocket m24xx's and run outta power at 8500. So if you make power above that, I woulnt change em out. 226/15x on my b20v. My itbs my play a part in the power drop off, or it could be because we haven't played with cam timing yet. Either way, power drops off at 8500. Port work done by endyn in texas.

I'm using supertechs lighter springs with those cams.
By asianrob
bks84 wrote:I'm on rocket m24xx's and run outta power at 8500. So if you make power above that, I woulnt change em out. 226/15x on my b20v. My itbs my play a part in the power drop off, or it could be because we haven't played with cam timing yet. Either way, power drops off at 8500. Port work done by endyn in texas.

thread jacked :lol:

what kind of power are you seeing on those?
By Fada Blayne
#317875 Ill look into both. Never considered jun because i assumed they were a but pricey. As for the rocket motorsports I'll do more research about them.
By bks84
asianrob wrote:
bks84 wrote:I'm on rocket m24xx's and run outta power at 8500. So if you make power above that, I woulnt change em out. 226/15x on my b20v. My itbs my play a part in the power drop off, or it could be because we haven't played with cam timing yet. Either way, power drops off at 8500. Port work done by endyn in texas.

it was in the post...

fada, rocket is no longer in business. if you want a cam thats going to perform with your setup, get on Honda-Tech and pm ALL M0T0R.
By asianrob
bks84 wrote:
asianrob wrote:

it was in the post...

fada, rocket is no longer in business. if you want a cam thats going to perform with your setup, get on Honda-Tech and pm ALL M0T0R.

hmm when did they go out of business?
By bks84
#318115 It's been awhile...