N/A build discussion
By bserius
#250234 i had crower cams personally and only satge 1 on a stock gsr head and they were insane. such a power difference even untuned. u dont want to crazy of a cam on stock bottom end if ya go to big all u will do is lose power.
By eghatch21
#250304 yea i will look at those crower 404 cams i seen vids on those n read bout them they r a good cam ill look into for sure thanks for the tip.as for the block being stock it will be stock but then again not nesscesarily stock it wil have better and stronger pistons in it so we`ll see how it goes.
By poorman type-r
#250483 You should get Bisimoto valvetrain, I would trust his parts more than anyone elses simply because he is the best in the business.
By eghatch21
#254280 yea bisi does make some good ass parts i would prolly use his ti reatainers and springs but prolly will use the crower 404 cams
By That One Dude
#254282 Use steel retainers. Titanium retainers wear very fast. I would wind up changing the retainers in my car at least once a year due to wear from the amount that I drive every day (approximately 30,000 miles a year). Steel retainers keep the OEM wear qualities and are cheaper than the Ti retainers.

Crower makes a bad ass set of steel retainers, but you'll need to either use Crower keepers or the stock keepers. No other company's keepers will fit with the Crower retainers.