N/A build discussion
By BAXTER_EJ1
#28067 :woot: :D
By Greasedmonkey
#28137 what do you mean by stock fuel delivery? It will most likely get 310cc injectors, but it will have the stock fuel rail. I will be running it with a chipped p28 most likely.
By Greasedmonkey
#32198 Well, more bad news happened after the autoX sunday. On my way home i heard my motor just a knocking away. Sounds like I spun a bearing. Maybe even more than one. So my new motor just got what it needed to get back on track. I was going to wait til after christmas to start on is again. Now, I need my car back. I dont like driving my truck.

I found a few more parts.

VictorX intake manifold.
310cc injectors
Bearings.

I just have to pick them all up soon.
By Greasedmonkey
#37669 Today I picked up my rods and pistons. They are all mated up and looking good.

As soon as I can, i will get the motor here and start taking it apart. Clean it up and get it ready to put back togethers.
By Greasedmonkey
#43270 Ive got my headstuds and all my bearings now.
By ChicagoMike
Greasedmonkey wrote:Ive got my headstuds and all my bearings now.

What kind did you go with??
By Greasedmonkey
#43276 Ive got ACL bearings. Not the race ones and standard.
By Greasedmonkey
#43515 Just picked up my new Skunk2 intake manifold and Hondata Gasket.
By york62
Greasedmonkey wrote:Just picked up my new Skunk2 intake manifold and Hondata Gasket.

I'm jealous
By Greasedmonkey
#43580 I got it used from a guy locally. Its been port matched to a ported head and tb....
By OmarG
#44655 wow. I really wish I had your talent. (and patience) I'm just afraid to do anything to my engine myself. I'm terrified I might screw something up.

sounds like you've got yourself an awesome build here though.

:thumb:
By k0rean4life
#44730 Nice build, just wanted to point a few things out.

PCT pistons in a 1.8 block you are looking at 12.1+ compression. Also you might even need to cut the piston reliefs if you run Toda B's. I highly recommend you stick with B16A pistons if you want to daily this car even on 93. If you decide to stick with these pistons I recommend you clay the head more than once and valve lash the head correctly. Ur valve clearance is going to be tighter than a 12yr virgin haha. Only reason I am stressing this is because I had a similar set-up but I just JUN III's in my build but only clayed the head once and slapped it on. well lets say when I threw it on a dyno it didnt leave running hahaha.

Also if you havent read all over honda-tech yet ACL bearings only come in one size. So the chance of ur journals being in spec are slim. So you have to machine them to fit. I recommend just saving urself the worry and just pay out for some good OEM honda bearings.

But so far ur build looks good. GL DOGGIE
By k0rean4life
#44732 If you are looking for a affordable header I have a SMSP header for sale... $600. Jet-coated 2.5 collector :hehe: