A place to share civic or other car videos
By Classiccarsrule85
#215277 someone either should become a race biker or has a deathwish that shit towards the end made me cringe like damn even with balls of steel to shove your way in between a tractor trailer and a car by just revving your engine thinking thats going to be good enough damn!!!
By chrono404
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:that shit towards the end made me cringe like damn even with balls of steel to shove your way in between a tractor trailer and a car by just revving your engine thinking thats going to be good enough damn!!!

I was like :thumb: at the beginning and middle of this. however i was also cringing towards the end.

I wanna Street Bike and have wanted one since i was 19(now 23), However Videos like this make me not want to be assocated with street bike riders. When people see you on a Street Bike they will think your one of these a-holes. Kinda like when you drive a lowered Civic on Rims with a deep sounding aftermarket exhaust people think you drive like an a-hole.
By jayEGR
#215818 ive rode like this with a group of buddys on my gsxr 600 when i was in a group we do this in the interstate but each riders knows there limit and respects the bike and its such an adrenaline rush :thumb: :thumb: oh how i miss those days
By TrailerTrash
#215819 no adrenaline rush is worth risking your life and the lives of others.
By ron_kimi
#215824 I used to ride a CBR 400rr before but never drove a bike like that before.