A place to share civic or other car videos
By Classiccarsrule85
#212466 ahhh rallying the last raceing sport where you can still touch the car .......some wherent wearing helmets it was interesting as well

i really want to get a eg and build something for targa newfoundland or something like that.......
By jred
#212473 Rally :thumb: :thumb: most exciting auto sport ever
By Classiccarsrule85
jred wrote:Rally :thumb: :thumb: most exciting auto sport ever

true i mean there where others nascar was good back in the day when there where different cars and stuff like that lol but now with the amount of rules and regulations i mean wtf why is it that the only difference between the cars is the drivers and the stickers.....they even have a freaking jig you have to put on so they know your not different from the competitor........plus none resemble anymore any car that they make

and road racing its nice and all but after awhile of 300 porches and a few bmws and mercades maybe a couple other cars....i mean come on differenciate between the cars i like to watch many different cars race thats when the trueracers come out to punch that little mini cooper just that much faster in the turns than that overpowered camaro.....

And thats why rally is the last true raceing sport yes there are rules but not as many as others plus the rules are mainly for safety and stuff like that i wish they had the WRC rally stages still on speed channel and stuff like that because thats awesome raceing and defiantely takes skills and pardon my spelling but ci-cu lol....
By jred
#212495 Plus you don't have to pay to spectate "no admission fee" , jus arrive early to get a good spot on the course :thumb: