#72837 :2girls1cup:
By Carfanatic
#75087 wow, niet gedacht dat er zoveel hollanders zouden zijn :D
By Carfanatic
#75101 zkkr wel :woot:
By Rome
#75260 :woot:
By Carfanatic
#75403 zullen we dan nog maar is een beetje slap gaan lope ouwehoeren :lol: ?!
Wat hebben jullie beleefd vandaag?
Last van de enorme files gehad? :?
By bietelboer
#75572 gister bij me waggie geweest :woot:

Hopenlijk volgende week mee naar huis en dan weer op bouwen _O_
By thedaemon
#75649 Hey guys, I figured this would be a place to ask, but I was researching into moving to your lovely country in the next year or two and was just curious if you have any advice, or anything at all that could be helpful. I'm learning Dutch right now with some audio courses but am not fluent by far yet. thanks :thumb: dag!
By whitedxi
thedaemon wrote:Hey guys, I figured this would be a place to ask, but I was researching into moving to your lovely country in the next year or two and was just curious if you have any advice, or anything at all that could be helpful. I'm learning Dutch right now with some audio courses but am not fluent by far yet. thanks :thumb: dag!

wow really? We'll do some research on housing were to live were to go to work etc etc
Most dutch can read and talk English so don't worry :thumb:
By thedaemon
#75878 Yeah, I've been researching some things but most stuff online is setup for business to do the work for you and charge a fee. Lame if you ask me. I'm trying to figure out how much money I will need for salary per year. I don't mind riding a bike, or commuting to work 30minutes to an hour if that means I get cheaper/nicer housing. I noticed that most Dutch do in fact speak english, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try my best to speak Dutch! :D I'm currently finishing up a 3d computer animation degree and hopefully will find a job doing that, but if not I just need a decent job where I can survive and hopefully my fiance can find a job also.

BTW How are the roads? Boring and flat like I assume? Where do you go for a fun drive?
By bietelboer
thedaemon wrote:BTW How are the roads? Boring and flat like I assume? Where do you go for a fun drive?

Euh Zandvoort! :lol:

But we have al lot of sleepingpolicemen inholland and a lot of roundabounds(or how the hek you spell it :oops: )
By thedaemon
#75901 So Zandvoort has public racing? Here in the state's is very rare to get to drive on the track. Unlike Nurburgring. I WISH I could drive there! Roundabouts I think, whatever I understand. :thumb:
By bietelboer
#75931 We have two "big" tracks, Zandvoort and Assen both have track days that are open to the public :woot: