Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By i8umup
#92098 i need some help guys and perty fast paint shop is closin how may quarts would it take to paint a sedan?
By i8umup
#92137 no biggie take yalls time i got till monday till they reopen i was searchin around and some places say 2 quarts and some say like 4 quarts.i would like to get reasonably close to what i need cause this paint and clear is not exactly cheap so if anyone has painted a sedan or knows someone that has can u tell me how much i will need thanks
By i8umup
#93170 never mind i got it figured out thanks though
By Dippin_EG
#93183 How much?
By colpitts
#93194 Civic-EG failed this man. how sad :(

:lol:
By hatchin06
#93213 lol fail for us :thumbdown:
By 95projektvic
#93281 it really kinda depends on how many coats you want. don't factory come with like 5 coats of color and about 2 coats of clear
By i8umup
#93575 ahhhh guys dont be so hard on your selfs it wasnt that big of a deal :roll:
:lol: no but on the real i got the suburu "world rally blue pearl" and i am going to do 4 coats paint and 2 coats clear there was alot of different oppinions on the coats on other forums so i just went with what seemed to be a safe number and what i thought would make the color show and pop a little. im in the process of a swap but when i get the paint on ill post pics.