Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By Faded_Milano
#75119 I'm tired of my crappy windshield washer nozzles. I've tried cleaning them out and they still suck. I've heard you can use some from an S2000 or Fit/Jazz. Is this true and what would I need?
By asianrob
#75139 you can always go get one from another civic
By asianrob
ilmcrx wrote:
DC4rob wrote:you can always go get one from another civic

Nope can't do it! Hurt my back.... :woot:

do wha
By Sentry
#75144 Buy some LED nozzles from eBay. Blue LEDs cool the washer fluid, resulting in more horsepower. They're also lighter than stock. Weight reduction is always a good thing. :thumb:
By jmsplitfyre
#75156 I've read a thread on HT about someone who replaced his nozzles with Rsx nozzles and those things spray more better than our Eg ones.
By MHG
#75158 I have Jazz nozzles on my EJ, works perfect. Al you need is the 2 nozzles. Just unplug the little hose from the old nozzles and plug in the new. It's a world of difference. In stead of 4 squirts of washer fluid, i now have a spray of washer fluid that covers almost the entire window.
By Faded_Milano
#75173 awesome. Fit ones it is then :)
By Gorveatt
#75178 Shave them and retro in an Integra nozzle to the car :thumb: lol
By eg_infamous
#78159 I swapped mines for some rsx ones i found in the junkyard. The nozzles are a direct swap, easy as cake and much improved spray. :thumb:
By eg_infamous
#78160 also you can pick up new ones from the dealer for 10 bucks or less.
By marvinp8700
Gorveatt wrote:Shave them and retro in an Integra nozzle to the car :thumb: lol

yes
simply yes
By Norbi_cvc
MHG wrote:I have Jazz nozzles on my EJ, works perfect. Al you need is the 2 nozzles. Just unplug the little hose from the old nozzles and plug in the new. It's a world of difference. In stead of 4 squirts of washer fluid, i now have a spray of washer fluid that covers almost the entire window.

From what year Jazz did you took the nozzles, 2002-2007?
I want to try it out on my eg8. What oem does is a joke.
By Gunni
#87171 sorry for bumping an old thread but I put on nozzles from a volvo s80 on my eg and my ek , they drop right in and are very low and work fine .

here they are on my ek

By asianrob
#87173 i soon... will be modding some GM washer nozzles to my eg.. they go on the wiper them seelves and sprays the whole windscreen