Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By GaryS
#1658 How to make your civic fast...
By Gary S.

Step 1) Find the title to you car and clean it up if you split coffee on it like I did.

Step 2) Get a Carfax on your car and print it out. This will help greatly with step 5.

Step 3) Take your Civic out for a car wash and detail it. underESTIMATED if he still goes by that name is a great help with this. Get it spotless as possible.

Step 4) Check all fluids and oil. CHange them if you need too. Also try to fix any squeks you might have.

Step 5) Place the civic up for sale. I suggest either using a local newspaper to place an ad, or using an online classified featured on sites like this

Step 6) Sell the car! This is the best part because now you have money on your hands.

Step 7) Pick up a 10 spd mountain bike.

Step 8) This step is optional. You can now pimp out your bike with baseball card in the spokes, or metal pedals. It's up to you!

Enjoy!!

This horrible post was brought to you by Gary S.

Disclaimer - This is just a joke. I don't mean any harm. I drive a car that couldn't be any faster if it were falling out of an airplane. But underESTIMATED still fears it and once offered to buy it from me so he could be cool ilke that.
By teal_dx
#1661 Underestimated has not even made a post over here yet... :weee:

Gary- you should post your car in the member profile section :hehe:
By GaryS
teal_dx wrote:Underestimated has not even made a post over here yet... :weee:

Gary- you should post your car in the member profile section :hehe:

He hasn't? Is he to special for your forum or something?

I don't want to scare people with my car. :P