Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By SloCivic
#348322 Hey guys, So I just got my b20 running in my eg coupe about a week ago and everything has been going smoothly (knock on wood). So I have decided to take the next step on my list is to install power-steering back into it. :woot:

I have researched for days and asked all of my friends and have come up with a ton of mixed answers in regards of....

What upper bracket to use
What lower bracket to use
What ps pump to accommodate the brackets

If anybody is 100% sure or cares to give me any advice as to where to go from here I would appreciate it a lot. I have a b20 pump as well as one off of a d16z6 and both do not seem to mock up correctly. I do not mind "rigging" something up to work but If there was a way for it to mount up correctly I would prefer that route.

Thanks everyone.

Here are the threads I have come across so far as reference (still getting used to the civic-eg search engine, so sorry if I missed something in the forms on here)

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1822781

http://www.carolinahondas.com/tech-talk ... g-b20.html

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2066838
By egsedanguy
SloCivic wrote:Anybody? Still need help.
From what I am understanding I need 94+ integra ps brackets and a gsr pump?
Anyone have any idea?

I always thought to get ac on a b20 you just put teggy stuff on. not sure on the pump tho.
By bigJOE671
What upper bracket to use
What lower bracket to use
What ps pump to accommodate the brackets

If anybody is 100% sure or cares to give me any advice as to where to go from here I would appreciate it a lot. I have a b20 pump as well as one off of a d16z6 and both do not seem to mock up correctly. I do not mind "rigging" something up to work but If there was a way for it to mount up correctly I would prefer that route.

Thanks everyone.

I currently have a JDM OBD0 B16 in my 94' Civic SI and I have the power steering hooked up except for the belt (Because of my JDM crank pulley).

Things I used
Upper braket I use: P30 from 1999-2000 Civic Si
Lower Braket I use: 1999-2000 Civic Si. Can use from any US B-series motor (JDM is different)
PS Pump I use: came from 94-97 Integra
PS pump lines: stock

I had to order the upper power steering bolts from honda because of the length of the bolts were different for any other motor.

For you B20 non vtec motor
-The upper braket is mainly for the what head you got on the B20. I would go for a P72/P75 bracket if you got a b20 head(Not too sure but worth a try). Couldn't find any info on the internet.
-The Lower bracket get from any US B-series motor
-PS pump get from any 94-97 Integra since they fit the stock 92-95 civic PS hose. Any older integra PS pumps has bigger PS holes and they won't work

Don't forget to get all the hardware. Ordering from Honda can add up the Price if you're worried about that.

B-series pumps and upper brackets have the belt tensioner in the aft part. D-series pumps have it in the forward part. D-series pumps will not line up on B-series brackets (I've tried).

Hope this helps