Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By jedrick
#341860 Where can I find something like this or a company that makes custom speedometers?

Last edited by jedrick on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jedrick
#341861 OK so what did I do wrong? Why is the pic not showing?
Edit-- OK so at least now is a link,would love to know how the image would display
By juls1488
jedrick wrote:Where can I find something like this or a company that makes custom speedometers?

fixed!
only things i can think of that would give you that would be an s2000 cluster, or a custom setup using tunerview like this:
By JUICE
#341866 Gonna move this to chassis general

I was close to getting a tunerview setup but read they didn't keep up very well once you're at/over 500hp. Apparently s2k clusters are the same way. So for a mild setup, either work great. The ones that work good with big power are $1000+.. :x
By juls1488
JUICE wrote:Gonna move this to chassis general

I was close to getting a tunerview setup but read they didn't keep up very well once you're at/over 500hp. Apparently s2k clusters are the same way. So for a mild setup, either work great. The ones that work good with big power are $1000+.. :x

horsepower problems lol.
guess its a stack or a racepak cluster for you.
By rustyrex
#341902 I would give anything to have a fully digital cluster in my hatch. But I can not justify to expense of a s2000 cluster and the stuff to make it work. Plus I have yet to see one in our dash that looks nice. I have been talking to another electrical engineer at my firm to see what we can come up with.
By jedrick
#341910 Rustyrex let me know what you come up with I would love to see it, I am still looking at my options I would love to have a set up like the pic I posted.
By rustyrex
JUICE wrote:^^ idk.. S2K clusters in EG's look badass. Just sayin'.. :lol:

They do look badass it fits the interior nicely. What I meant was the install of the cluster. Most people hack some abs or even carbon fiber flat stock to make a bezel for it. Until I am able to integrate a s2000 cluster and have it look completely OEM I am gonna stay working on my own circuitry.