Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By dgiles
Apexracing wrote:It’s not the ride quality that is the problem with race lands. Its how well they hold up and how long they last. Remember the bar is set pretty high with oem.

Apex,

Over the years, I've learned to look at things more realistically. I look at what I have and what it would take to get it where I want it. I have a car that is over 20 years old. I've had the car for 2 1/2 years and I've replaced everything under it (suspension, brakes, wheels/tire and shocks) at least 3 times. None of them were bad. I jist like to change things up every now and then. Buying parts that are going to last a lifetime is not a priority with me. You on the other hand are driving a very nice new car. If I had your car, I'd be looking at things just as you are.
By dgiles
teal_dx wrote:Thanks for sharing your review and Nice Sedan! :thumb: :thumb:
Can you let us know where you bought them from and how much?

Thanks Teal,

Got them from Raceland. Don't know if they're sold anywhere else.
By Apexracing
dgiles wrote:
Apexracing wrote:It’s not the ride quality that is the problem with race lands. Its how well they hold up and how long they last. Remember the bar is set pretty high with oem.

Apex,

Over the years, I've learned to look at things more realistically. I look at what I have and what it would take to get it where I want it. I have a car that is over 20 years old. I've had the car for 2 1/2 years and I've replaced everything under it (suspension, brakes, wheels/tire and shocks) at least 3 times. None of them were bad. I jist like to change things up every now and then. Buying parts that are going to last a lifetime is not a priority with me. You on the other hand are driving a very nice new car. If I had your car, I'd be looking at things just as you are.

Ok that is a very good point. I just want you to be happy with what you got. After you have had them a while please post up a review for other members :)
By Eg6H2D
#339079 I was wondering about The Racelands! Great to hear some good on them ! Thanks for the review!
By Ryaanlx
#350469 The pictures of your car, is that the coils as low as they go ?! I was thinking of grabbing a set, but if thats the lowest i can't lol
By dgiles
Ryaanlx wrote:The pictures of your car, is that the coils as low as they go ?! I was thinking of grabbing a set, but if thats the lowest i can't lol

Ryaanlx,

That photo was taken as soon as I dropped the jack after install. I started in mid position so there is probably about 2 - 3 inches more drop left. After I adjusted them, my front fenders just cover the tire tread with plenty more drop. I don't really like my car slammed. Too difficult for this old guy to get in and out.

From what I understand, one of the differences of the ultimos over the standard Racelands was the fact that they would adjust lower than standard Racelands. Thanks for asking.