Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By couch_c
#333427 I have a problem with my wheel alignment, my toe is off but I'm not sure which side is the one off. I also bought my car that previously had the steering wheel badly adjusted, so not only is the toe off on my wheel but also my steering wheel isn't straight. Would the alignment shop be able to align my toe/camber and steering wheel? Thanks in advance.
By JohnRM
#333428 A good alignment shop should be able to adjust all of the above mentioned.
By couch_c
#333439 Thanks. Another question, is there any markings or any way for me to readjust the steering wheel myself?
By couch_c
#333440 I'm trying to find a way to center the steering wheel where the rack is dead centered so I can adjust the steering wheel. A lot of shops around my area only adjust camber/toe/caster keeping the steering wheel straight. I'm afraid that after the adjustment, my left or right turns will be less or more than the other, it wouldn't be the same.
By HeikDiesel
#333442 Most shops once they adjust everything will center the steering wheel. You could do it yourself by removing the 17mm nut and turn it until it's straight. But it sounds to me like you need an alignment done so just do that
By TrailerTrash
HeikDiesel wrote: you need an alignment done so just do that

this and youll be :thumb: