Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By jadeydrag0117
#332022 I have all these trims that i have NO idea i how to get off! i need help since i going to be doing body work over summer . I want to get them off without breaking anything!

PARTS ;

-roof gutter trim
-door trim (NOT side moldings) all the trim around the window
-door jamb weather strips
By brandoff88
#332026 a lot of the rubber ones on the door you just pull off gently they should realease, the roof gutters slide forward, they take some force but they do come off wrap a screwdriver or something similar in a rag to protect it and nudge it forward.. hope that helps. I just did this a couple weeks ago but I was a little less careful with door rubbers as I will be replacing them soon.
By jadeydrag0117
brandoff88 wrote:a lot of the rubber ones on the door you just pull off gently they should realease, the roof gutters slide forward, they take some force but they do come off wrap a screwdriver or something similar in a rag to protect it and nudge it forward.. hope that helps. I just did this a couple weeks ago but I was a little less careful with door rubbers as I will be replacing them soon.

YEAH the door stuff seems the hardest not to break!

thanks i could still use a little more info
By brandoff88
#332037 I know to get the garnishes that go vertically on the door off, you have to loosen a couple small screws from the inside of the door. other than that just be careful, its a weird process, but with some practice you'll get it, I had to put all my stuff on from another door that's how I learned lol, good ol trial and error...good luck