Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By Punksz6
#327345 Kool, I was gonna say show your Civic-Eg decals or show me Three Wheelin shots, but lets do a "shot in the dark". (Meaning give us a Night Time Pic) LoL. :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#327364 According to the rules yes it counts, choose a new topic keep it so we all can participate :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#327372 Nice :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#327373 Nice :thumb:
By Punksz6
bigJOE671 wrote:This counts?

Nice!! :thumb:
By HeikDiesel
#327418 I'm kinda breaking my own rules but can we just make a reqest, and then the post is made with a new request. Seems like a lot of filler replies.
By TrailerTrash
HeikDiesel wrote:I'm kinda breaking my own rules but can we just make a reqest, and then the post is made with a new request. Seems like a lot of filler replies.

i like this idea :thumb: maybe get some extreme/tabboo requests :lol:
By kylenjdm93
HeikDiesel wrote:I'm kinda breaking my own rules but can we just make a reqest, and then the post is made with a new request. Seems like a lot of filler replies.

How are you breaking your own rules?

And no. Rules r post up a pick of McDonalds stuff on your car....

Its a game easy and fun

Post up what was requested by the previous winner then the first to post that request picks a a new one.....
By melloball
#327958 ^agreed, if you have a special request, create your own thread. This is a game. We can however cut back on space by assuming your pic counts and picking a new challenge immediately rather than asking and waiting.
Glad to see people enjoying this though.
By cleanb18eg
#336690 I liked the idea of this and started following to join in on the fun. Seemed like it fell apart due to too much confusion. I ran across this game under a bike thread on another forum I frequent and the rules seem to keep it going. I say we start over and use these rules.

I left out #7 because it was irrelevant to the car world. Like the post says, its just to have fun and get people out riding.
By Ashwoody
#341197 what happened to this?
By silverEG8
Ashwoody wrote:what happened to this?

Yeah... can we do this? :hehe: