Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By leeb18c
#327860 thankz i just found my water leak today,, always wonder why my carpet was always wet after washing my car,,

lol i mark the spot with a sombrero.

better view

By bigpunn421
#327917 wow know i have to check mine out when i swap the seats.

thanks for pic
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
leeb18c wrote:thankz i just found my water leak today,, always wonder why my carpet was always wet after washing my car,,

lol i mark the spot with a sombrero.

better view

nice pic man!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

i didnt have time to take pics when i actually did mine now people will have a better understanding what to look for
By MG6
#327985 How much are those 3M sealant? Might have to add some to stop the leakage
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
MG6 wrote:How much are those 3M sealant? Might have to add some to stop the leakage

should be anywhere from $3-$10 a tube...you can also use "seam sealer" or anything that is good for sealing metal really
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
leeb18c wrote:another view of the rust i dont know if i should weld or use fiberglass, i had to make a hole to get to the rust :lol:

damn ..thats really bad :thumbdown: :thumbdown: and i thaught my rust issue was bad

if yu have that much of a problem yu might want to check you floors around the fire wall...mine was really bad on the floor too...it was all rusted and had a hole on driver and passanger side under the sound deadening stuff on the floors
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
leeb18c wrote:yeah, thankz for ur help, i need to take the carpet out anyways. i will check under the sound deadenig :thumb:

im just glad i can help :thumb: :thumb:
By smichka
#345288 here is(was) my water issue,water in trunk

somehow all of the water going throught that hole was going in my trunk

now i've put a hose, found it in the garage and problem solved at least for now
By suspendedHatch
#345354 That service bulletin explains the copious amounts of sealant I have seen on some EGs.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
suspendedHatch wrote:That service bulletin explains the copious amounts of sealant I have seen on some EGs.

:lol: :lol: yea I have seen a couple with a tad extra too