Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#324674 ok..so im always hearing about people having leaking problems in their EG but no one ever has the right answer or write up...well i found out where it is coming from and i would like to share my wealth of knowledge...i had to take some pics on my phone because the only kind of links or pictures of this i could find was PDF files....so if your computer can read PDF files than just do a google search of "honda service bulletin 92-050" ...hope it helps..hope it can be made a sticky as well :thumb: :thumb:

Untitled by Busone10, on Flickr

By Punksz6
#324868 :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#324898 even though i dont have the leak this is great info :thumb:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#324938 unfortunately i have only encountered a hand full of people that have had good luck and had no leak..most other people i see and talk to about it had the same issue...glad to share it with yu guys!!
By Apexracing
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:unfortunately i have only encountered a hand full of people that have had good luck and had no leak..most other people i see and talk to about it had the same issue...glad to share it with yu guys!!

Yea i've had 4 eg's and i've never had a leak either. strange.
By TrailerTrash
#324974 my coupes got 99 problems but this leak aint one

:?
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
Apexracing wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:unfortunately i have only encountered a hand full of people that have had good luck and had no leak..most other people i see and talk to about it had the same issue...glad to share it with yu guys!!

Yea i've had 4 eg's and i've never had a leak either. strange.

TrailerTrash wrote:my coupes got 99 problems but this leak aint one

:?

lol you guys are lucky..because this leak caused rusted floor pans and hole at my feet :thumbdown: :x :thumbdown:
By MG6
#325878 I have a leak on my 93 dx patchy and it is coming from the condenser fan on the pass side. Weird but never fixed it. Need to take it out and check one day.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
MG6 wrote:I have a leak on my 93 dx patchy and it is coming from the condenser fan on the pass side. Weird but never fixed it. Need to take it out and check one day.

coming from the fan??
By MG6
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
MG6 wrote:I have a leak on my 93 dx patchy and it is coming from the condenser fan on the pass side. Weird but never fixed it. Need to take it out and check one day.

coming from the fan??

almost every time it rains, there is a small drip from where there is a screw. I don't have the car with me as my parents are driving it...

I will have to take it apart to see if it is the heater blow unit but it looks very likely as the blower unit is under the glove box.

It is one of those #11 screws leaking water out on the passenger side. Small drips sucks. :x
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
MG6 wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:

coming from the fan??

almost every time it rains, there is a small drip from where there is a screw. I don't have the car with me as my parents are driving it...

I will have to take it apart to see if it is the heater blow unit but it looks very likely as the blower unit is under the glove box.

It is one of those #11 screws leaking water out on the passenger side. Small drips sucks. :x

yea i had that problem too...take off the cowl on the bottom of your windshield and see if there is any leaves stuck in there and clogging the drains...also make sure the there is no water dripping directly into the blower...sorry if this doesnt make sense lol...but when yu take the cowl off im sure it will make sense then...maybe someone else can reword what im saying to make more sense :thumb:
By MG6
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
MG6 wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:

coming from the fan??

yea i had that problem too...take off the cowl on the bottom of your windshield and see if there is any leaves stuck in there and clogging the drains...also make sure the there is no water dripping directly into the blower...sorry if this doesnt make sense lol...but when yu take the cowl off im sure it will make sense then...maybe someone else can reword what im saying to make more sense :thumb:

totally make sense. Now I have to figure out how to pop those plastic off without making them bent out of a circle shape
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
MG6 wrote:

totally make sense. Now I have to figure out how to pop those plastic off without making them bent out of a circle shape

try a 90 degree angle pic thats how i do it...its kinda tough but just be easy with it and it should be fine
By MG6
#326067 got it. I'll have to find my pick.
By cleanb18eg
#327382 Good info. I have water leaking into the passenger corner of the car and i was not able to find out where it was coming from. Now i can fix when it gets warm and stops snowing. Thanks a million.