Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By GotHatch?
#317835 Alright I got me CEL light working and was able to pull the codes and this is what I got.

14 IAC (EACV) - idle air control valve ( I would assume that this is why my cars idle surges around 1200 rpm and that I just need to replace the IACV)

19 Automatic transmission lockup control valve (my car is a five speed I gues this proves my theory of it having a auto harness could it possibly have a auto ECU?)

21 VTEC spool solenoid valve ( ok what do I need to do here?)

41 Primary oxygen sensor heater ( is this a bad O2 sensor or what?)
By bks84
#319459 code 14 could simply be the sensor is dirty, i would try cleaning it. youre right in assuming that it may be causing your idle issues.

code 19, could be caused by it having an auto ecu. pull your kick panel and check the code on the ecu itself. The code will read something like... 37820-P28-A51. If it ends in the following...

Auto = J50, J51, 901, 902, C50, C51, C52, A50, A51, A52, L50, L51, G51

you may have an auto ecu installed, which could cause the code. Or, the car was originally AUTO and converted...

Code 21, check the wiring at the VTEC solenoid, make sure no broken wires are present. If they're good, then Id pull the solenoid off and clean the screen.

Code 41, check the wiring first. Then you can try replacing the O2. Its a code for the heated circuit in the sensor.
By GotHatch?
#319473 Thanks for the reply, I discovered I had an auto ecu, missing o2 sensor and an auto harness as well. I ordered a o2 sensor, IACV, and a vtec 5 speed wiring harness, and already installed a chipped ecu.