Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By GotHatch?
#317674 Every bulb in my cluster works fine except the CEL how do I replace the bulb? I looked but couldnt find anything as to what bulb to get and ect.

As always thanks again!
By bigJOE671
GotHatch? wrote:Every bulb in my cluster works fine except the CEL how do I replace the bulb? I looked but couldnt find anything as to what bulb to get and ect.

As always thanks again!

It could be any of these bulbs (circled in red) depending on your cluster

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By GotHatch?
#317683 Alright thanks I guess I will just pull my cluster pop the bulb out and then go to autozone to find the replacement.
By TrailerTrash
#317704 there might not even be a bulb in it. some people will pull the bulb to try and make it easier to sell the car to some poor chump
By Punksz6
TrailerTrash wrote:there might not even be a bulb in it. some people will pull the bulb to try and make it easier to sell the car to some poor chump

VERY TRUE!! Happened to my LiL Bro. :x
By GotHatch?
#317816 I would actually be suprised if I don't have any CEL when I replace the bulb thats the whole reason I want to get it working so I can see what all it tells me to check because I have some glitches that I would like some idea where to look for whats causing them.
By GotHatch?
#317834 You were right the bulb was not there at all I just rogued the one for the brake like for the time being I will find a holder and bulb asap and replace the brake light.