Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By EGRUNNER
#315799 does anyone have the problem where your antenna falls down past your plate i notice two metal prongs in there but i cant figure it out my concern right now is water getting in there let me know thanks.
By Leppy
EGRUNNER wrote:does anyone have the problem where your antenna falls down past your plate i notice two metal prongs in there but i cant figure it out my concern right now is water getting in there let me know thanks.

You're antenna has a grounding point right below that plate. It means something broke. Mine snapped off and could be pushed further in like yours. At this point, you should either replace your antenna assembly or remove it and get a block off plate. I personally removed mine and used black RTV silicone to seal it up.
By EGRUNNER
#315825 YA IMA JUST GET A BLOCK OFF PLATE ANY WAY IS THERE ANOTHER WAY TO GET A ANTENNA TO WORK WITH A BLOCK OFF PLATE WITH OUT JUST PUSHING IN DOWN IN THERE
By Leppy
EGRUNNER wrote:YA IMA JUST GET A BLOCK OFF PLATE ANY WAY IS THERE ANOTHER WAY TO GET A ANTENNA TO WORK WITH A BLOCK OFF PLATE WITH OUT JUST PUSHING IN DOWN IN THERE

pull the assembly out, put the block-off plate, and get something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Antenna-Motorcycle-Applications-Windshield/dp/B001QYSXAS

Or relocate it.. get an S2000 antenna, be created lol. They all plug in the same way.