Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By 706josh
#310547 I've been noticing recently that when I turn on the my ac or vent fan, it doesn't blow very hard. Almost like the fan isn't spinning as fast as it should. I already took it apart and cleaned the fan out. Is there somewhere else that could be blocked up?
By MookyStick
#313727 Could be the fan motor going bad or debris may have worked its way into your vents. Keep in mind that a lot of people seem to complain about the cooling/heating systems in our cars...supposedly they aren't as efficient as most.

A while back my fan wasn't performing too great either and was ridiculously loud. Turned out the entire thing was filled up with leaves lol
By EJ1_MK
#313728 If you take the glove box out or down right in front of the blower there is a resistor that tends to go out, usually it will kill a speed or two. So you would have off 1 2 but no 3 or 4 but it can also decrease the fan speed on any level. you can test it with a volt meter and most haynes manuals will show you what to test for.

it could be the actual blower itself but I would test the resistor first.

Here is what it looks like:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZu48VUw3DpIAjras-zX7FKW-oUc25S7LgPEZVO67kF7Wcab9AJNmlBvYaRg