Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By Gorveatt
#26523 Hey someone changed my user status to HID Master and gave me a wrench :lol: :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#26530 these finished and working yet?

i wanna see pics of them on the car 8)
By Gorveatt
#26531 not yet, i have to pick up some stuff but my work hours are longer then the business hours of the place i have to go to :x
By vtec_gloucester
#26533 haha, that sucks dont it!

its the same for me aswell dude, if need to take care of something i have to have a half day just to get it done because they work us to hard here! lmao :lol:

im looking forward to seeing them! 8)
By vtec_gloucester
#26534 oh, cant you get a mate to get the parts for you?

ive had to do that in the past aswell.
By Gorveatt
#26537 Well what i need isn't a defined object yet :lol: I need to go to a bunch of stores and find stuff that sparks an idea for a shroud to fill in the headlight more so the projector doesn't stand out as much.
By Gorveatt
#27067 Well i decided to test the retrofit tonight, and mmmaannnn its' a world of difference
7000k HID Kit

Right is the retrofit left is the HID kit (the retrofit is uninstalled and unaimed)

By BAXTER_EJ1
#27069 Hehe welcome to HID Clarity :thumb: I can't wait to see the final housing set-up.
By chnzgoofball
#27083 wow looking good so far... take pics of the finished project :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#27091 great stuff
By stefan
#27453 Wow, that's one hell of a change man!
Good work 8)
By Gorveatt
#27746 Got some work done finally lol.. found a shroud finally, just a bottom of a tupperware container lol, cut accordingly, and painted silver.

I cheeped out and used some all purpose weatherproof tape that was metalic and chrome, so i made tried to make it look semi clean lol.

Back of the housing

Fully assembled
By Greasedmonkey
#27753 cant wait to see these on and working!!