Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By melloball
#77715 does anyone know if theres a company that makes a model of out cars? the only one ive been able to find is the fast and the furius diecast one. i want one of the kits u build and paint and all that. i just think it would be cool to have a mini copy of my ride, dont you?
By Faded_Milano
#77721 My local hobby shop had one. It was like $30 but I'd like to buy it someday
By marvinp8700
#77723 i did one when 96 teg
look on egay
By Faded_Milano
#77738 I believe that is the one I saw. :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#77788 revell made a tuner series that had the eg hatch 2n1 or 3n1 idk never got ahold of it in time lol but yea they do make the ek hatch as well as the ek 2dr and eg 2dr

and there are some model kit makers only available overseas has other models.....

but yea revell depending on what you buy dose not have a large amount of detail but are easily buildable now there are other kits out there that go into detailbut may not have a engine bay but yea for more info on this stuff id strongly suggest you visit and if you are interested in building the model kit

...http://www.scaleautomag.com/sca/default.aspx

I have been a memeber of that forum for awhile though havent been on there in awhile but it is a great thing and focus's on model building helpful hints and someone there might have a model kit for you for cheap
By Method
#77806 i got mine off ebay.