Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By Jadori
#74214 ok i have 2 gauge clusters one is eg civic a/t cluster but it has a tach so i put that one in...well the the speedo started acting up and it wouldnt work sometimes....so i decided to swap the speedo out of my other cluster...well took off the fuel/temp gauge from the a/t cluster...when i put it back in..the temp and gas gauge just goes straight to the top and stays there and i know my gas is almost empty and my car isnt overheating..should i just buy another one?
By Classiccarsrule85
#74247 why did you take that one out? I think it has to be something small unless you removed the needles themselves but yea id check to make sure everything is tight id do something like take the guage out again check for anything out of the ordinary and put i back in carfully and tighten again maybe you just have a bad connection but i have never experienced this so im just going on other things right now....but if worse comes to worse you can find a 5spd one
By Jadori
#74257 yeah i figured that...i will just look for a 5 speed one..its no biggie..i thought i may have did something wrong. i took that one out to try to conceal the a/t selections more....ill just find another one from ebay....
By Gorveatt
#74258 you could have just swapped the good speedo into the cluster with the bad speedo that would have worked better then putting the other two in the good cluster
By swich
#74287 hey hey... this is what i know best.

each cluster circuit board need to run with the one it was made with. ie all the circuit boards from one cluster must remain together. in the cluster.

you can change the motors/instruments. no problem. when i was doing my diy i found that out...

if you need me to explain with pic i can.
By swich
#74291 Image
this is with the face removed its one of my spares. there are 3 screws on the back the remove the curcuit board.

as long as all the curcuit boards stay together. you can swap as you want.

hope you come right
By Jadori
#74317 ooh ok ill do that...thanks for the info and the pics!!!! :woot:
By swich
#74576 did you come right?