Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma
By Vti93T
#112186 Houston people and areas around houston

Okay, here it is guys!! The official thread for the cruise.

Some things to make this one more organized.

Two - way walkie talkies. Everyone should have one in their car. They are cheap enough to get. This will make it easier to keep in contact with everyone. We dont need a repeat of the last G-town cruise.

We will most likely have people taking pics as we CRUISE to freeport. Lets try not to race and leave everyone behind. Lets all try to stay together to get some nice rolling shots of all the cars. I do realize that traffic will cause some problems, but lets try to stay together as mush as possible.

We will need people to Take pics as we roll down there and once we get there. If you are willing to do it, let us know. We will make a list of the Picture takers and their cars so that we know whats going on. Everyone LOVES pictures of their cars.

heres the meet up plan:

northside meet up Where ever you would like. Im not that familiar with that area.
southwest meet up mayerland plaza (610 and beechnut) by 11:30 and wait for the northside crew
South eastside Bass Pro Shop @ 288 and Beltway 8 **UPDATED**

We will head out from AMC no later than 1 pm. Please be there by then. If you do not want to meet up at either other place anyone can just meet up at the AMC as well.

Now with all of that said, lets get the list started. We will update things as they come up as well.
By tigerafro
#112273 sigh....
i wish i could go :cry: