General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By Benji_Esi
#7408 Anyone know how much a stock D16Z6 should sell for on the british market?

156k miles, full service history, hadn't been booted until i got it a couple of months ago (previous owner was an old lady that had it from new)

cheers
By Greasedmonkey
#7409 Over here they are a dime a dozen and usually go for arround 150-250 for the complete swap.
By Benji_Esi
#7410 cool. just tryna find out how much this gsr swaps gonna cost me, see how much i can sell my d16 for lol.

had a couple of e-mails back from importers and it's looking to be ?2k for a b18. which is like... $3.5k :(
By eg-civic-racer
#7439 Yours is the 16vtec right?

If so might be intrested as it would be sweet for boosting?

Let me know
By Benji_Esi
#7441 yeah, 16v sohc v-tec. i was gonna boost but i'd rather do an engine swap for the reliability.

it won't be until around august anyway, i'm just testing the ground before i take a leap of faith lol
By vtec_gloucester
#7452 for you engine, gearbox, loom, ecu, drive shafts...

you could prob get about ?250 at a push
By eg-civic-racer
#7454 Well you could do me a dodge deal in August then and when you have the engine out i will get it stripped and new seal and what not put in for the reilabilty side of things, then i will boost it!

At least you know the engine will be put to good use!!! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#7825 Hell I have d16y8 swap for sale, with OBD1 dizzy and a 93 Si tranny for sale for 250.
By Under Co Hatch
Greasedmonkey wrote:Hell I have d16y8 swap for sale, with OBD1 dizzy and a 93 Si tranny for sale for 250.

good price!!!! :thumb:
By stefan
#8334 Prices as high as 900 - 1.000 EUR, or 600-685 GBP, in Holland.
Just might be interesting for you guys in GB to export to Holland.