General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By forcefedEG
TrailerTrash wrote:I tried this... I filled up my mounts and let them sit next to our woodstove where they would be roughly 75 degrees at all times. I let them sit for 3 weeks and they seemed pretty stiff. after the first 10 minute drive they had already cracked open and I didn't even beat on them. just normal driving. i have no idea how you guys are getting good results with this method. I'm gunna try the Quiksteel stuff and see how that works

I did my first set of mounts like this in my 4dr teg before I was ever on this forum, and I had nothing but good luck from them, even had the ones in my poormans r done like that too till I did a turbo ls and got innovatives :? Idk that's strange
By robster
#248456 I only did the front torque mounts after some miles driving i had to take them out there was to mutch rattel all over the car so i just bought my self some new mounts and tada!!! silence and less movement
By Gram0401
#344209 Going to the junkyard this weekend to pick up some mounts, I want to try this out
By myers503
#345586 did one can do the trick??? it is now 26 bucks here, or does someone have any other brands
By myers503
#345587 Part Number: MS 4180
Product Line: Martin Senour
Attributes:
Container Size : 11 oz