General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By vince72310
#348190 Which is the best engine in your opinion, b16, b18, or b20? I drive a 95 honda civic eg hatchback I plan to make a bseries one day and I wanna know which would be better to drop in there. I'm new to the engine game and would like some info on those engines thanks! I have a D15b7 right now [/i]
By egsedanguy
#348191 I know your new but please use the search on this one. there are so many discussions about this that it will make your head spin. Its all opinion. everyone has there own. there is no way to say what is better. its up to you. How much money do you want to spend, what are your hp goals, are you drag, street, track, etc? do you want vtec or no? all these questions you have to ask your self. hope this helps you understand :thumb:
By baconsauce
#348293 Anyway! I am in process to do lSV and bear with the mind, the difference
between b16, ls b18, gsr b18, and b20 typically are differend
due to strokes, bore, displacement and so on. I chose to do lsv
for my personal reason and part available in my area.
If you research deeper in the internet and I promise that
you will understand what difference from them.

Good Luck!
By egsedanguy
Deffyjeffy wrote:Anyway! I am in process to do lSV and bear with the mind, the difference
between b16, ls b18, gsr b18, and b20 typically are differend
due to strokes, bore, displacement and so on. I chose to do lsv
for my personal reason and part available in my area.
If you research deeper in the internet and I promise that
you will understand what difference from them.

Good Luck!

Yea This.
like i stated befor. It will make it easer to decide what you should get based on what you want and how much money your willing to put in. The options are great with any route you go.