General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By anya2dgre
#319206 Does any one know which size clutch kit will fit the JDM d15b engine. I had some one order one for me from ebay 210mm and it did not fit. When I checked the clutch disc it was 212mm and the pressure plate has the numbers 334 on it. When looking again I see discriptions for 210mm, carrying the same 334 pressure plate. I really dont know what to do and I am from Trinidad and need to get this kit but dont know which one to order.
By familyEGuy23
#319207 92-00 D series hydraulic should all be the same, you can choose on that says its for d16z6, d15b7 to make sure your getting exact fitment. hope that helps :thumb:
By anya2dgre
#319370 Can someone please post me a clutch kit discription so that I can be sure on what I am doing.
By eladrielo
#321411 check on trinituner. Right now theres a guy selling a decent one
By Apexracing
anya2dgre wrote:Can someone please post me a clutch kit discription so that I can be sure on what I am doing.

An aftermarket clutch kit should include a clutch disk, pressure plate, centering tool and a throw out bearing. Just make sue to have your flywheel resurfaced or buy a new one.
By elrompetoto
Apexracing wrote:
anya2dgre wrote:Can someone please post me a clutch kit discription so that I can be sure on what I am doing.

An aftermarket clutch kit should include a clutch disk, pressure plate, centering tool and a throw out bearing. Just make sue to have your flywheel resurfaced or buy a new one.

and a baring that gose on the flywheel
By TrailerTrash
elrompetoto wrote:
Apexracing wrote:

and a baring that gose on the flywheel

pilot bearing :thumb: