General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By Hatch-O-Doom
#309888 So been looking around and BWR has been poping up everywhere.

Just wondering if anyone has use them for

Cam Gears (GSR or LS)

Block Gaurds

They got a bunch of stuff out right now.

anyone use them and know if they are good. I been eyeing there Adjustable Cam Gears But not sure if they are "good Quality" or just a cheap knock off.
I know AEM ones are decent. but Heard stories of people loosing bolts on them.
By DontHateonEG8
#309894 from other forums, people compare BWR to Megan racing. seems like they are all right products, but i wouldn't trust them with engine and suspension stuff
By TrailerTrash
DontHateonEG8 wrote:from other forums, people compare BWR to Megan racing. seems like they are all right products, but i wouldn't trust them with engine and suspension stuff

do they make anything other than engine and suspension stuff?

not that ive heard anything really bad about BWR, but ive never heard anything really good about them either. some say they prices of there stuff is fairly cheap but dont u get what u pay for?
By DontHateonEG8
TrailerTrash wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:from other forums, people compare BWR to Megan racing. seems like they are all right products, but i wouldn't trust them with engine and suspension stuff

do they make anything other than engine and suspension stuff?

not that ive heard anything really bad about BWR, but ive never heard anything really good about them either. some say they prices of there stuff is fairly cheap but dont u get what u pay for?

you get accessories and whatnot like battery stays and such, but yeah most of their products is suspension