General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By Bouli
york62 wrote:if you dont want it to scrape muffler shop FTW...mine barly ever hits.

here is a better pic
*pic*

looks nice, but is the flow not like crap ?

beceause of the strange bends ?

but i could go to the local welder en angle it though :)

but i'm a brandwhore 8) i really dig apexi/buddyclub/5zigen/hks etc etc
By LaMbErT*
#11997 id love to be a brand whore too but money situation ftw :thumbdown:
By Bouli
LaMbErT* wrote:id love to be a brand whore too but money situation ftw :thumbdown:

i've got money, my money is popping out like mushrooms ftw :lol:

*wakes up and realize he was dreaming * :o
By york62
#12050 ya it prolly flows like crap... but i like the way it looks and i am tuned with it like that so i donno...but my next build i'm going with a 3" exhaust//little more flow.
By Bouli
#12309 hmmz still thinking...to get an brand...or angle my current OBX exhaust
By ChicagoMike
Bouli wrote:hmmz still thinking...to get an brand...or angle my current OBX exhaust

How old is your current exhaust set up??
By Bouli
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
Bouli wrote:hmmz still thinking...to get an brand...or angle my current OBX exhaust

not that old.. think maybe a year or 2 ? no holes or leaks or somthing like that
By ChicagoMike
Bouli wrote:
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:

not that old.. think maybe a year or 2 ? no holes or leaks or somthing like that

In that case I'd say just reuse the OBX. If it was years and years old I was gonna say to just start over fresh. So beat the OBX till it falls apart! :woot:
By york62
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
Bouli wrote:
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:

In that case I'd say just reuse the OBX. If it was years and years old I was gonna say to just start over fresh. So beat the OBX till it falls apart! :woot:

i agree...i have had the same can for about 4 years now haha
By vtec_gloucester
#12359 i had a trust, aka - greddy cat back system on before my SRS system and i loved the look of it but the clearence was shit!

it went under the LCA and from the sounds of it you holland guys have it as bad as us in the UK with the speed bump issue!

heres a few pics of mine:

speedbumps FTL :thumbdown: