Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ajax1989
#118865 Cool, do you know the laws bout puttin exhaust and $hit on cars? i hear it has to be CARB legal, is that true? i moved out here bout a yr ago and i want to do h/e/i on my car, but i dont want chp crushin or takin my car cause its modified
By egsedanguy
#118869 muffler, well thats up to you but if its to loud well it will attract cops like hungry zombies looking for brains lol. so a nice purr for the exaust is what you want. as for intake and header they have to be carb legal. i have a no name intake on mine but its a risk i take to keep it on till i get a carb leagal one. also dont by stuff thats to flashy, like crome or bright colors. the bling dont add hp. when i do my b series swap i dont want to much flash, just want it fast. :lol: but if it has carb #s you will be cool.
By Ajax1989
#118875 ok thats what i thought i just wanted to make sure, and i have a no name intake also but i dont speed often and my car is stock so cops dont bother me, but i plan on gettin greddy headers, stay with the stock cat but hollow it out and the greddy evo 2 catback, with a aem cold air intake :thumb: , so what b swap are you gonna drop in??
By egsedanguy
#118876 LS. got a built head from JG performance with all new internals,dual valve springs, port and polish, 3 angle valve job, b16 pistons, brian crower stage 2 cams, aem cam gears just somthing to get me by :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#118879 nice :thumb:

i wanna do a mini me swap with the y8 head on my d15b7 block
i want to port polish the head, with skunk 2 cam, springs, valves and retainters, then i want to do either a skunk 2 intake mani with TB or a edlebrock intake mani with TB, then i wanna put forged high compression pistons, get the block blue printed and have the crank machined, after everythin is said and done i want bout 180-200 whp on all motor :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#119019 ya i have seen 450 with a d, it was a while back i cant really remeber, but it wasnt street legal, but i wanna stay d cause everyone goes b
By Ajax1989
#119034 yupp, but WHEN i win the lottery, i wanna get the K24a2 from the TSX..lol
By Ajax1989
#119039 ya sure thing..lol but thats just a dream, it aint never gonna happen, i wont be rich till i get outta school and open my shop!! :thumb: