Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By EL_FERiO
#93228 Any body kno how or where i can find the measurements for the whole to fit my side markers!??
By jmsplitfyre
#93234 I know I found the template of this on H-T. Just search "Civic sidemarker template" on google.
By 95projektvic
#93290 just measure the side markers and cut to fit. i dunno there might be more to it..... :?
By hatchin06
#93298 Isn't there a diy here? I thought for sure I have seen something about that on here?
By 95projektvic
#93301 metal cutter and silicone :D
By EL_FERiO
#138101 Well i got them on a long time ago , lol
but i used that link on top of me and i printed the pics

they came a tad bit small, which was good because i just taped them to the side of my car and chopped away slowly untill they fit in perfectly
By EL_FERiO
#138102 oh and its very easy , just making sure you have them lined up straight is the "hardest" part if anything
By Boban
#138117 did you guys in the states get civics w/out side indicators?????

everyone here who's into the show scene keeps taking them off and welding up the holes :?
By Ajax1989
#138120 ya our civics in the states didnt not come with them :thumbdown:
By jdm jim
Boban wrote:did you guys in the states get civics w/out side indicators?????

everyone here who's into the show scene keeps taking them off and welding up the holes :?
lol, we put them on ours :)
By Coplies
Boban wrote:did you guys in the states get civics w/out side indicators?????

hahaha thats really funny. Anyone over there wanna trade, my black eg8 fenders with no need to weld up any holes for a set of black sedan fenders with those side markers? lol
By Beatdowncivic
#181765 i'll take that deal any day