Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By eg8ferio_mike08
#85317 hi wuts up im new here and i juss have a quick question in case anyone would know, im getin a nice flush mount wing with 3rd brake like in middle off of a 93 civic ex and i was wonderin if i will fit and still match the body lines of my eg 4dr if ne know let me know thanx..
By asianrob
#85320 what do you mean flush spoiler of a 93 civic ex coupe?.. they didnt have flush wings as far as i know of
By eg8ferio_mike08
#85323 na i no that its like a aftermarket one but it resembles the one on sir 4dr its jus on a eg coupe
By asianrob
#85328 oOoOo
By Classiccarsrule85
#85410 well any aftermarket wing has its differences but i mean if it fits flush on a 4dr it will on a 2dr as well since they share the same rear end pretty much....
By asianrob
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:well any aftermarket wing has its differences but i mean if it fits flush on a 4dr it will on a 2dr as well since they share the same rear end pretty much....

the trunk lids are different... the coupes have like a little lip that sticks out and the sedan doesnt....
By eg8ferio_mike08
#85574 yea thats wut im worried bout is the lip on the deck lid on the coupe cuz my sedan dont have that but thanx for the help
By marquisdee1018
#85662 Do you have any pics of the spoiler? If it's a m3 style, it still might fit right.
By sdots
#85795 Cause it's aftermarket it's hard to say, test fit it and take it from there?
If your not happy just return the goods if you can or sell it on ebay or something?