Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By bumpin
#63194 no! the fenders wont fit..i have a pair of hatch fenders also and asked somebody who tried it. theres no way a hatch fender would fit in a sedan like they said. the bumpers will do fit with a lil bit of modifications like the corner lamps and alignment of the fender and bumpers. the hatch hood will definitely fit in. :thumb:
By projecthonda
#63214 hatch hood is a bit short, or its the other way around
By jmsplitfyre
#63260 I really want to do this too, but I can't find a DIY with pics of it.. :?
By thirdson
#63470 your going to have to chop and extend some of these parts..

im sure that hatch and coupe have some similar parts like the front lip, bumper and headlights and etc..and with the sedans......well yeah your going to have to diy it..
By eg8
#64970 nope, 2 door and 4 door have different sizes
By asianrob
thirdson wrote:your going to have to chop and extend some of these parts..

im sure that hatch and coupe have some similar parts like the front lip, bumper and headlights and etc..and with the sedans......well yeah your going to have to diy it..

its because the hatch and coupe are the same front....

and the sedans are jsut a little bit different.

i seen people leave their sedan fenders on and just slapped on the coupe/hatch bumper and it fit really well... then i see the opposite too.
By dogfight
#68831 it is too much of a hassle to do a whole front end conversion. mod the fenders to fit the hatch front bumper, follow its lines since the lines of the hatch are "thicker" than the ones in the sedan. if you are not anal about the hood to bumper clearance its ok IMO.
By Classiccarsrule85
#68874 that car looks sweet and the stance is wonderful
By franklinhid
#69718 everyone answered it..no they wont just bolt up..)=
By d16drey
#69981 bumpers will fit,but some modifications needed to be done, and also hood will fit, but fenders it wont fit