Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By scbmx87
#61844 They kinda look stock, but kinda don't...maybe its just cuz they're painted? What are they?? Where do I find some decent sideskirts? I can't even find a place to order OEM ones.

P.S. Props to whoever owns this car, its sick!

Also, will a 2/3 door rear lip fit my 4 door?
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#61845 Looks like a painted OEM skirt to me. Just google search Honda OEM. You'll find a lot of sites that stock OEM parts.
By Grat
#61848 those are stock match painted skirts
By thirdson
#61850 those are stock..their on JDM eg civics..got some on mine..dunno if its on every JDM eg but mines a mugen one so it same with a d15 with stock front lip and those..oh and those ones have been painted over
By scbmx87
thirdson wrote:those are stock..their on JDM eg civics..got some on mine..dunno if its on every JDM eg but mines a mugen one so it same with a d15 with stock front lip and those..oh and those ones have been painted over

Mine is a DX and they came stock too. What makes you believe your car is JDM?
By MHG
#62123 rear lip for a 2 door is the same as the lip for the 4 door. 3 door rear lip will not fit a 4 door.

I agree with the rest, skirts look like painted OEM's
By opocot
#62134 OEM
By scbmx87
MHG wrote:rear lip for a 2 door is the same as the lip for the 4 door. 3 door rear lip will not fit a 4 door.

I agree with the rest, skirts look like painted OEM's

Good info, thanks.
By Faded_Milano
#62185 that thing is clean :weee:
By thirdson
scbmx87 wrote:
thirdson wrote:those are stock..their on JDM eg civics..got some on mine..dunno if its on every JDM eg but mines a mugen one so it same with a d15 with stock front lip and those..oh and those ones have been painted over

i live in new zealand and cars here are jap imports (therefore japanese domestic import)..so the steering wheels on the right..and i dont know bout the rest of the world so yeah..all i know is ours are jap
By Greasedmonkey
#62206 still an OEM skirt... They are the same all over the world.
By YaM
#64869 yup OEM skirt with paint
By bumpin
thirdson wrote:
scbmx87 wrote:

i live in new zealand and cars here are jap imports (therefore japanese domestic import)..so the steering wheels on the right..and i dont know bout the rest of the world so yeah..all i know is ours are jap

lucky for you guys no conversions needed. :thumb:
By Vti93T
#67484 OEM ftw!