Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By civicboy
#61057 always loved black 4dr civics, alot of time being spent on it, Amer
By KIL390GP
#61088 Whats with the sub on the parcel shelf :eh: :wink: i just dont agree with the smoking of the tail lights there :thumbdown:
By Pinguim
#61413 But wasn´t it going to be Flat Black? I like it, but only the smoked tail lights look a bit strange...back here in Portugal we don´t use it anymore...Buy a new set of OEM ones and it will look pretty "Fly" man!

The before and the after...my God! Congrat´s for the excelent refurb man, you must be very proud! Keep up the Great work and be sure to keep us posted! ;)
By -EG8-
#62662 yeah, the only reason the tail lights were smoked because there was a HUGE crack in them, Im soon getting replacement ones, I just ordered skunk2 pro 2.5 inch Drop springs. Im gonna run them on stock struts till I get the rest of the money for a good set of struts? Maybe tokico blues?
By bumpin
#63195 another good build up... more pics pls! :lol:
By -EG8-
#63240 got my skunk2 2.5 inch lowering springs, started to put them on, ended up stripping the Strut niut, and allen key hole. strut is useless, I gotta buy a new one. also the rear brake line blew out : (
By -EG8-
#71728 Well here she is, ive had it on the road lowered, and ready to go since the start of august, sorry for shitty cell phone pictures, just bought a 10 megapixel fujifilm tonite, so ill have way better pics tomorrow

By -EG8-
#71729 I also have a type R replica front lip thats currently being color matched to the car. Will be on this week.
By Pinguim
#72643 Please tell me that the "Pinkies" are a temp solution... :shock: I know that Full Race uses the color, but it´s on RACE CARS not Daily Drivers, why don´t you repaint them in a near Takata Green?

Keep posting the progress, (but be sure that it ain´t any other PINK accessories) Ok? :lol:
By -EG8-
#74270 Yeah, I blew up a d15. and a d16 this weekend, then bought a jdm d15b swap, tranny everything swapped it in. working good so far,
By Elpimpo
#75439 a d16 AND d15
two engines in one weekend????

Wishi had that kind of money
By -EG8-
#75449 No, the first motor was the stock d15, the second one, the d16 i bought for 20 bucks haha, Then i went out and spent 300 dollars on a jdm d15b with a brand new clutch and transmission. Sweet deal actually.
By bigluelok
#77000 nice i love your seats :thumb:
By Pinguim
-EG8- wrote:No, the first motor was the stock d15, the second one, the d16 i bought for 20 bucks haha, Then i went out and spent 300 dollars on a jdm d15b with a brand new clutch and transmission. Sweet deal actually.

Nice! Got anymore ofthose JDM d15´s? I´ll buy u one for sure...or another 20 Bucks d16...keep me posted :hehe:

Got any new stuff? I´ve already asked Santa for a set of Spoon Sports Lowering springs :) Then i´ll start saving for a set of white KYB! 8)

Just ordered my new OEM Rear bushings :woot: