Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By STOCK4DR
#48732 I have a 94 4dr lx that i just bought it is camellia red pearl which is like a purple-pinkish color im having a hard time on wheather to leave it this color and be diffrent or to repaint it let me know what you guys think plus if anyone has a car this color try to post pics so i can get an idea what one looks like with some modifications so i can be sure. :?
By chrono404
#48747 I have a Camellia Red Pearl Coupe. I first wanted a Bright blue Civic, However The Purple has grown on me and I love it. One thing I love is how Rare of a color it is. There are 3 Purple Civics in my Town, however there are 30+ 92-95 civics rolling around here. I plan on Getting my Windows Tinted Soon, as well as getting OEM or Black housed OEM Style Headlights.

Pics of my Coupe:
By Gorveatt
#48749 Taffeta white :thumb:
By marquisdee1018
#48753 I would leave it the color it is. I would trade my blue for that color
By scbmx87
marquisdee1018 wrote:I would leave it the color it is. I would trade my blue for that color

Same here, keep the color...its tight.
By slovic
#56340 im having mine repainted in july. its gonna be metallic silver from the new chevy impalas!
:woot: :woot: :woot:
By bassisto
#56351 I'm going with a silver, also. Mine is going to be Machine Silver though.