Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JDM FERIO MAN
#46324 Rip my jdm eg8 ferio it is all fucked up and I will miss it. It was my baby but I still have my life so thats good I want 2 get a eg H/B I have had 2 eg8s :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
By CivicTypeR
#46325 What happened?
By JDM FERIO MAN
#46349 The car got hit in the a$$ by a se300 the se300 did not stop at a red light :x :x :x :x :( :( :( :(
By CivicTypeR
#46350 Get some pics bro, I assume from the impact it's not savage'able. Sucks :cry:
By ChicagoMike
#46353 Get some pics up when you can. Thats a shitty deal man, since it got hit from the back, there should be lots of salvageable parts still on it, including the motor. Start pulling parts and selling to fund another project.

Glad you're okay too!! :thumb:
By bietelboer
#46388 I would go for the EG6 or a EJ1 and swap it for a real Vtec engine :lol:
By CivicTypeR
#46489 ^ what he said! :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
#46567 why the hel not??
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#46569 LMFAO CAUSE HE DONT HAVE A CAMERA. PLUS I DONT THINK IT IS TOTALED. :?
By JDM FERIO MAN
#46622 It is and I still have the car the parts are goin on my me new eg6 hb + I got my LS in my home
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#46629 i know the LS is at home u forget i know where u live and that i know u personally? lol :thumb: