Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By silverEG8
#349829 Hi civic-EG,

I been wanting to clean my sedan's airconditioning unit. I already removed the glove compartment removed the clips and screws, but just couldn't figure out what to do next LOL.

Hope y'all can help me out. Thanks.
By Leppy
#349830 look under the dash board below the glove box, there is a cylinder shaped panel with a connector going to it and three screws holding it up. Unscrew those, pull the connector off, and you'll have access to the blower.

Clean all the debris out of there and make sure the bearings are good, also make sure there isn't any trash blocking the vents and such under there.
By silverEG8
Leppy wrote:look under the dash board below the glove box, there is a cylinder shaped panel with a connector going to it and three screws holding it up. Unscrew those, pull the connector off, and you'll have access to the blower.

Clean all the debris out of there and make sure the bearings are good, also make sure there isn't any trash blocking the vents and such under there.

Thanks Leppy. Will I need to open the evaporator as well?