Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jred
#283263 Image
By ceelx
#283303 some random pix

someone would buy my cluster ??

Last edited by ceelx on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 95cpeEX
someone would buy my cluster ??

i would love to buy your cluster, but it would all depend on how much and how much the shipping would be[/quote]
By ceelx
#283324 160$ shipped for them, :wink:
By 95cpeEX
#283326 is that for it shipped to 98362
By 95cpeEX
#284708 i have a real quick question to the people that have a true civic ferio... could you post up some pictures of the rear seats. i have seen some small pictures and small amounts, but never an actual picture that shows the whole back seat. im looking at getting a sedan and want to convert my my interior over to the ferio interior front and rear
By jred
#284788 Here's a pic of my back seat :thumb:

By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
jred wrote:Here's a pic of my back seat :thumb:

wow..i like those A LOT..do they fit good if i were to put them in my EG8??..does the back half fold down or no?
By ceelx
#284820 they should fit plug and play i think. it was the same chassis :D
By jred
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:wow..i like those A LOT..do they fit good if i were to put them in my EG8??..does the back half fold down or no?

nope the seats dont fold down, the only part that folds down is the center console between the seats
By 95cpeEX
#284865 i actually tried google, but i couldnt find anything. thats why i asked here, since i know people have a fiero and i could get better pictures here then what google could even put up