Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By LionHearted1
#307180 Hello.

I was looking through the DIY section when I saw the write up on how to put a DC2 cluster and BB4 Prelude center console into an EG, and I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard of any other mods like that.

Specifically taking OEM Honda parts off of other cars, and fitting them into ours.

Anyone have any ideas?
By gtstripes
#307185 most things from a DC2 will bolt straight up in our sedan, sideskirts, seats (rear seats you need 4door bottomend), strut braces, wheels (gsr blades!!), swaybars, lower control carms, engine hehe, etc :thumb:
By gtstripes
#307187 you can get a DC2 arm rest and cut it abit so the mounting holes line up.. there will be an ugly bit from not being flsh AT ALL lol so you can just shove a soft toy there or sumfn and itl be sweet
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307189 i like the thought of DC2 Brakes 8) 8) 8)
By Hatch-O-Doom
#307211 Crv engine into EG. :shock:

CRV Drive train Modded to fit and make a AWD Civic

Seen some DC2 Front ends on Egs-dont like it
5bolt swap
ek front end swap - eh
By LionHearted1

I've seen a couple of these too. Also not a fan. But I wouldn't mind trying to stitch an EG front end onto an Integra. Ive not seen that done, and it could look alright?

Crv engine into EG.

There are a couple of B20B civics that roll around where I live, but none of them are AWD, just B16. One of them even has B16 gears for 1-4th, and then 5th is B18. I guess it helps his gas milage or something.
By mitch6
#307248 there is tons of things you can do lol

I have wired up DC2, EK, and S2K clusters into eg's, changed out the seats, My car has an ek center console conversion, DC spindle and brake conversions (4 wheel disk) etc...

If you want pics check out my build, and the DIY secion has tons of info :thumb: :thumb:
By Ecc0
#307252 I have Prelude seats in my eg very easy to fit just need a small L bracket on on of the back rails. Look really nice without being in your face reccaros
By LionHearted1
there is tons of things you can do lol

I have wired up DC2, EK, and S2K clusters into eg's, changed out the seats, My car has an ek center console conversion, DC spindle and brake conversions (4 wheel disk) etc...

If you want pics check out my build, and the DIY secion has tons of info

There certainly is!

I love the S2K cluster in your EG6. Was it hard to do?
By Hatch-O-Doom
LionHearted1 wrote:

I've seen a couple of these too. Also not a fan. But I wouldn't mind trying to stitch an EG front end onto an Integra. Ive not seen that done, and it could look alright?

Crv engine into EG.

There are a couple of B20B civics that roll around where I live, but none of them are AWD, just B16. One of them even has B16 gears for 1-4th, and then 5th is B18. I guess it helps his gas milage or something.

That sounds cool too, a EG front end on a Teggy, I guess it could kinda look like a real type R but not lol

I run a B20soon to be V turbo eg, love it...
the AWD is a little bit uncomon, only seen online never in person. its bad ass, something I will deff do. just need time and money. but it will get done!

I know Epic Tuning has a kit there building for it.
By LionHearted1
That sounds cool too, a EG front end on a Teggy, I guess it could kinda look like a real type R but not lol

I run a B20soon to be V turbo eg, love it...
the AWD is a little bit uncomon, only seen online never in person. its bad ass, something I will deff do. just need time and money. but it will get done!

I know Epic Tuning has a kit there building for it.

Well, it's different. the EG chassis has been out for like... 20 years now, it gets harder and harder to find something that someone hasn't done yet.

I wanted to do a B20 build myself, like B20 with a B18c5 head. AWD trans. Could have a lot of fun in that car.
By Wicked
#307429 Afaik I have the only BB6 cluster EG swap. You can also take the projector fog lenses off a Lexus and put them on your oem fogs. Im selling a set of lenses if your interested.
By LionHearted1
you can get a DC2 arm rest and cut it abit so the mounting holes line up.. there will be an ugly bit from not being flsh AT ALL lol so you can just shove a soft toy there or sumfn and itl be sweet

I was reading about how you can swap a DC2 dashboard into an EG, maybe if you used that, you wouldnt have to cut the arm rest and it would sit better?

I dunno though, never owned a DC2, so Im not sure on how the fit would work.
By mitch6
LionHearted1 wrote:
there is tons of things you can do lol

If you want pics check out my build, and the DIY secion has tons of info

There certainly is!

I love the S2K cluster in your EG6. Was it hard to do?

the research was the tricky part seeing as most, if not all DIY's are incomplete... :thumbdown: some of the wiring posted on the DIY's were no good, so I had to refer to some more accurate findings :lol: If anyone needs some info or sites for information on the S2K cluster swap, pm me 8)

Once all the research was done, took me about 6 hours to install and have it programmed and on the road, had to redo the wiring because the first time had a few mix ups... lots of wires!!! I am actually a 4th year electrical engineering student, not saying that ahs anything to do with this swap, but it does show I enjoy electrical work :thumb: