Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ian918
#290223 Hey guys quick question so I can check out on amazon, are all EG corner lights the same? I have a sedan and I'm ordering a pair. The cheapest ones say 2/3DR in the name, but I thought all corner lights fit in all EG body styles.
By mitch6
#290224 Yes, they are all the same. All eg and ej headlights are interchangeable :D they just state 2DR or 3DR or 4DR because when you search them up, they want to make sure their product appears on your screen. It increases their sales.

It is the tail lights that you need to be careful of, the 3DR is different, and the 2DR/4DR tail lights are the same.
By Ian918
#290236 Thanks man! Just the answer I needed. Nice hatch :thumb:
By Boban
#290439 Dudes, hatch/coupe and sedan corners are different

Hatch ones are about an inch shorter on the side where it meets the front fender
By mitch6
Dudes, hatch/coupe and sedan corners are different

Hatch ones are about an inch shorter on the side where it meets the front fender

:facepalm: yes you are right, I just looked that up, the fender size and front bumper sit slightly differently. I thought they were the same because someone who bought my old eg6 corners said he is going to put them on his sedan, but its only the headlights that are interchangeable.

sorry, should have saw that :(