Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By neo27ny
#264334 I'm looking for a billet battery tray replacement. Something that will bolt in place of the stock one. Password jdm makes a kit I like but I contacted them and it does not replace the stock tray it sits on top of it and has a recessed slot for the smaller battery to set into. Anyone know where I can get a billet aluminum stock replacement? It doesn't matter if it is stock size or made to fit the smaller batteries. Thanks.
By Mr. Pink
#264351 i dont think there is one specificly for the EG chassis. its not like the battery tray weighs a ton to begin with, maybe 1lb if that.
By kingjmack
94EJ2 wrote:put your battery in the back of the car problem solved

Just like this
By TrailerTrash
#264600 not direct replacement/fitment but there are plenty of choices
http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... PerPage=90
By neo27ny
#269257 I just got my new oddysey battery. Still need to replace the tray though, it's pretty rotted. I ended up having to just tear it out by hand the bolt was too rusted and I couldn't get a drill through it. My question is can I use a password jdm relocation bracket from a different model. They fit the smaller oddysey batteries and I believe they bolt to the firewall or prob anywhere I could find room to mount it. Is there any reason why I couldn't use a bracket for a different model? They don't make them for the EG. There seems to be enough room on the firewall where the old tray was, I have removed the a/c lines. Was thinking about mounting it over top of the connectors to the a/c in the firewall.
By TrailerTrash
neo27ny wrote:I just got my new oddysey battery. Still need to replace the tray though, it's pretty rotted. I ended up having to just tear it out by hand the bolt was too rusted and I couldn't get a drill through it. My question is can I use a password jdm relocation bracket from a different model. They fit the smaller oddysey batteries and I believe they bolt to the firewall or prob anywhere I could find room to mount it. Is there any reason why I couldn't use a bracket for a different model? They don't make them for the EG. There seems to be enough room on the firewall where the old tray was, I have removed the a/c lines. Was thinking about mounting it over top of the connectors to the a/c in the firewall.

give it a try and post pictures