Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By neo27ny
#262965 What kind and how many bolts are needed to mount the front bumper cover. I see 5 across the top, 2 on the bottom. Looks like one on each side that connects to the fender, but according to the diagram it is a grommet and tapping screw. The diagram on the honda parts sites doesn't list each bolt and where it goes.
Also are the 5 across the top of the bumper standard size of most of the 10mm bolts? Trying to find out what I need cause I'm just gonna order some aftermarket replacements for the bumper and fenders.

*edit - All of the nice aftermarket fasteners I've found are expensive. Maybe sometime in the future when I get to building it I'll invest in them but If anyone is looking for replacement bolts try amazon. I found a 50 pack of 10mm zinc plated bolts for $15 including shipping. I measured the ones from our fenders to be 12mm long with the washer on it. These from amazon are 12mm with the hex head that has the built in washer may be a bit longer but think they will fit alright.
By nvturbo
#263614 Five screws on top and one at each fender is what holds mine together. I hate messing with the ones on the bottom underneath the radiator support.
By neo27ny
#263834 What size are the 5 across the top? Are they bolts with screw heads or actual screws. I am putting this car together from scratch on the front end. I bought it with front end damage it had no bumper or anything on it.
By Ajax1989
#263839 there bolts with a philliups head screw part
so u can use 10mm bolts if you want