Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jamesdaddy
#218858 Hey im wondering if anybody knows where i can find a bra for my civic, 92 lx, i want one that is blackand has civic in white letters, if anybody can help me find one for a decent price i would apprechate it.
By Flatland_EG
#218890 IMHO, I wouldn't get a bra. From experience, I can tell you that they will trap dirt and scratch the hell out of your hood, even if you clean it on a regular basis. If you want to to protect your hood get a 3M clear bra, which can easily be removed if you decide to sell your car, or a bug deflector, GTS as well a couple other companies make them. If you are dead set on a bra like the one you mentioned you may have a hard time finding one as it sounds like an OEM bra. The plain black ones are available on the net from a few different places, all you have to do is google it. :)
By Torch_Ind
EGg OH! wrote:IMHO, I wouldn't get a bra. From experience, I can tell you that they will trap dirt and scratch the hell out of your hood, even if you clean it on a regular basis. If you want to to protect your hood get a 3M clear bra, which can easily be removed if you decide to sell your car, or a bug deflector, GTS as well a couple other companies make them. If you are dead set on a bra like the one you mentioned you may have a hard time finding one as it sounds like an OEM bra. The plain black ones are available on the net from a few different places, all you have to do is google it. :)

+1 bra's are for chicks with tits!! not cars..

I would rather see you put that clear film on your hood for stone chips and what not
By hatchie
#218906 :thumbdown: FAIL

OEM bra ftw

NINJA STATUS:

ive had the bra on plently of times and does not scratch the paint.... only will do that if not OEM <<< (OEM FTW) and use it daily
By Flatland_EG
#218933 I've just never really been a fan of car bras. Every time I see one on a car it's all flapping in the wind and shit. :D I guess some people just don't know how to install them right. :)

Also, sorry to get off topic, but where did you get you DD and PB stickers at?
By Tugboat
EGg OH! wrote:I've just never really been a fan of car bras. Every time I see one on a car it's all flapping in the wind and shit. :D I guess some people just don't know how to install them right. :)

Also, sorry to get off topic, but where did you get you DD and PB stickers at?

http://houseofgrafix.net/index.php?page ... &Itemid=26 pedo burrr
By hatchie
#219075 pedo is yeah there^^^ or ihatestickers.com or some other i just cant remember and the DD is my own sticker

DD approved lol 8)
By Flatland_EG
hatchie wrote:ihatestickers.com

:thumb: Kind of thought so, I love that site.
By *EvE*
hatchie wrote:pedo is yeah there^^^ or ihatestickers.com or some other i just cant remember and the DD is my own sticker

DD approved lol 8)

DD=Daily driver lol but starbucks>DD
By hatchie
#221264 starbucks doesnt have bfest and awesome actual coffee and donuts and taters and yeah so :eekdance:
By *EvE*
hatchie wrote:starbucks doesnt have bfest and awesome actual coffee and donuts and taters and yeah so :eekdance:

true i was j/k but wednesday night starbucks meet ftw :D and i like the oem hood bra like hatchies
By hatchie
#221338 yeah man you going tonight who is this btw?
By Ajax1989
#221516 off topic but hatchie you need a lowering, the car is lookin good tho