Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By umana12
#185727 my 92 dont have an rpm gauge so i put on a tach but need to figure out wut my redline is :? ...anyone??
plannin on just gettin a cluster wit one later
By Trang
#185740 If it is a stock d15b7 then it is 6800 rpm. Before I searched up on the internet I had some fun and found that the engine would be rev limited at 6800. It sounded pretty cool :lol:
By Joplies
umana12 wrote:my 92 dont have an rpm gauge so i put on a tach but need to figure out wut my redline is :? ...anyone??
plannin on just gettin a cluster wit one later

Lets take a step back here. JUICE had a point of to check your engine and see which one it is. Second, bro your have a basic EG, no Ferio man. If you dont have a tac that is. Unless someone downgraded? lol
By 92egdxhatch
Trang wrote:If it is a stock d15b7 then it is 6800 rpm. Before I searched up on the internet I had some fun and found that the engine would be rev limited at 6800. It sounded pretty cool :lol:

thats funny my d15b7 redlines at 7200, at least thats what the tach reads when it redlined
By umana12
#185793 i have a d15b..and ok i thought they were all called ferios?? my mistake there
By Ajax1989
umana12 wrote:i have a d15b..and ok i thought they were all called ferios?? my mistake there

in jaypan there called ferios :thumb:
By Trang
92egdxhatch wrote:
Trang wrote:If it is a stock d15b7 then it is 6800 rpm. Before I searched up on the internet I had some fun and found that the engine would be rev limited at 6800. It sounded pretty cool :lol:

thats funny my d15b7 redlines at 7200, at least thats what the tach reads when it redlined

Hopefully I'm not wrong about that :(

Also check out http://www.bulletmotorsports.net/enginespecs.htm (I think this has accurate numbers. Please correct me if I am wrong)
By umana12
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
umana12 wrote:i have a d15b..and ok i thought they were all called ferios?? my mistake there

so it is a ferio??

and thanx trang..from the looks of the specs i redline at 7100
By egsedanguy
umana12 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

so it is a ferio??

and thanx trang..from the looks of the specs i redline at 7100

it just like the diff betwwen a true jdm integra and a usdm integra.
japan has the diff names and style for them. yes it is a feiro body but it does not have all the bells and wistles like a true fiero. so in the us its called a honda civic. haha. but hey you call it what ever floats your boat. :thumb:
By umana12
#185892 ooo ok gotcha