Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By andyisftw
#185396 i have been searching for these parts all over and can't seem to find them? maybe i'm not looking hard enough? but i figured you guys would know where to get them and who has the best prices w/ shipping. :thumb:

- jdm spec fenders
- amber corners + fogs
- ferio "flat" wing
- window visors: both driver, passenger, and the rear
- mudflaps
By AutoXCivic
#185524 That depends on how jdm you want your parts to be. Amber corners and fogs can be had on ebay, as can the wing and visors I believe. I have no clue what the difference is between usdm and jdm fenders ... so I can't help you there. You might try jdmshit.com.
By EG9-ish
#185529 Not trying to be a dick, but giving an opinion.

About a year ago i stood in the same position as you trying to find all the good stuff, and didn't know where to look.

Do some research, i find all my eg9 stuff OFF of ebay, so there are companies that hold the stuff, you just need to ask around.
By andyisftw
#185541 i always figured ebay was mostly knock off junk?
By LX_Sedan
#185559 Search for eg9, you will find some stuff.
By andyisftw
#185568 on ebay or google? i've found some ambers.. but the only jdm spec fenders i can find are for coupe/hatch and i don't want to do a complete front end swap.
By Pg.99
#185573 Carbon/FRP replica JDM boot spoilers can be had off ebay, from Hong Kong if I remember correctly.
By Ajax1989
#185597 passwordjdm.com has the jdm spec fenders or u can go on to honda-tech or here(if someone has the cutout posted) and print it out and cut them ur self.. passwordjdm has the fogs.. and that wing is gonna be hard to find for the real one.. i never herd of a knock off

but there are alot of sites to search for
passwordjdm.com
jdmland.com

or try ur local junk yards that only deal with jdm cars
we have one out here in socal thats mainly jdm cars
so im sure there might be one in ur area :thumb: